Happy Halloween
I'm not sure why black cats are associated with halloween,
but I have always been told to keep your black cats
inside on Halloween.
so that is exactly what we will do.
(Ok, may he is inside all the time - this is Jack)
BUT, we do have a couple outside cats that we will keep in the garage.
(yes, also black)
Blackie is with the collar.
He was a stray that would come and go.
When we captured, fixed him, and released, he didn't go away,
and ever since he has been our "watch cat".
Perhaps we would have been a little more creative in naming him
had we known he was going to hang around.
The cat on the top
started visiting us during the summer.
We thought he was a dumped cat at first.
He is fixed and front declawed.
We have since learned from another neighbor
his name is Coal.
He belongs to our neighbors just west of us.
They threw him out apparently.
Sometimes I see him sitting on their front porch looking in,
looking so forlorn.
He is a sweet cat ~ a little vocal,
seems very content with the companionship
of another cat, and likes to go outside
but is scared of the dark.
Hope we can find him a home before winter.
I'm not sure he will adapt well living in our garage when the cold and snow flies.


I am terrified of cats. Have you ever heard of that? I've heard of folks scared of dogs, but not cats. eeeek!
ReplyDelete