Sunday, March 9, 2014

No Hat Rule


So I went to a high school
basketball game last week.
Actually it was post season
tournament play for Illinois.

I was taking pictures 
of the son of one
of my best friends.

Notice the two hats in front of me.


About half time,
an official from the host school
came to both of these gentlemen
asking them to remove their hats.

You should have seen their faces.

I imagined they were probably saying,

"you want me to...... what?"

"remove my HAT?"

"Yes!" 

"We have a No Hat Policy here."

She then proceeded to approach
each individual in the stands
with hats,
asking them to remove 
their hats.



The lady in blue made the comment:

"I can't believe they are asking 
all of these farmers to remove 
their hats."

  I couldn't agree more.



4 comments:

  1. I guess I'm old fashioned, but I kinda like it when men take off their hats inside.... ;)

    But more importantly, did your team win?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane ~ that is exactly what one of my Facebook friends said, almost the exact wording. Too funny.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete