Let me tell you straight up,
this poor blog has been neglected.
You see, people have left random comments,
and I didn't see them.
Some worried about me,
Some have seen me on Pinterest
and know I'm still alive.
and know I'm still alive.
Yes, here I am on a weekend trip to Pensacola
Alive indeed!
Why was I not notified of new comments?
I must have something "turned off".
I'm afraid at 56 years old that I have become one of those "older people"
where technology is now going over my head
Are they starting to talk behind my back?
Are they saying, "when is she going to retire?"
I hope NOT.
But sometimes I do feel LOST.
I will try to do better.
After all, I love showing all of these cute faces.
So those worried about me in blogland,
After all, I love showing all of these cute faces.
So those worried about me in blogland,

Laughing hard out loud. I am in the same boat. Except I'm 'only' 53. I'm trying to start up my blog again (holy cow, you should see all the spam comments on my neglected little blog!). I'm having a hard time getting my pictures on to the posts, but will keep trying....)
ReplyDeleteDiane from Cottage Garden
YES! It did work Diane. I too had trouble with my pictures. It took like...forever....to post this above. Not sure if it is worth it. I'm laughing now too. Good luck. I will catch up with you soon.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete