Monday, November 21, 2011

Is It Time Yet?

Well, is it?


Thanksgiving yet?

Yes, I know we should be thankful.......
and YES, 
I am, 
for so many things,
but my favorite part of Thanksgiving is,
I'm almost embarrassed to say it, 


FOUR DAYS OFF!



Yes, I'm thankful for my job,

I LIKE my job

but it isn't something I'm passionate about.
 So when it comes to this time of year,

I relish in the thought of 4 days off.


Watching movies late into the night.
Getting some loose ends completed.

Making Christmas lists.
Sending out Christmas cards


And this favorite corner of mine,



will soon reflect....Advent,
and the sounds and smells 
of Christmas.


Happy Thanksgiving!



I'm going to weigh in 
over at

A Stroll Through Life for





6 comments:

  1. enjoy your 4 days off. i look forward to a few days with nothing planned at all. we will wing it for the weekend. that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your cabinet and your lovely display. Gorgeous scale and I love the clock also. Thanks so much for joining TTT and wishes for a Thanksgiving filled with many Blessings. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally have a chance to sit down to the computer! You have a great blog here. Wonderful pictures of your lovely things. I am the same as you.....love my time off!

    Cheers. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time off! Don't forget to slow down so the days don't go fast..
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family~SueBee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pics, Connie! I hope you get the most out of your precious time off.

    ReplyDelete