My niece and her two boys gave this to me for Christmas when we went down to my brothers over the New Year. Finally hung it this morning over my kitchen doorway. It was kind of plain with just the wire and nail, so I added some greenery and a little raffia bow to hide the mechanics. The story behind the sign is that she went to a little winery in Wisconsin and there was a little rustic store next door of hand made gifts. She saw this and thought it would be perfect for me.
She was right.......and I love it!
I have been having so much fun getting my house back in order since the hardwood flooring has all been installed, however, with my day job, and preparing for my father-in-law's estate hearing next week & trial in March, it has been a slow process. PLUS, my sister-in-law said I MUST purge and organize my stuff before I put it back ~ like the clothes that I loved to wear in the 80's? ~ realistically will probably never fit me again, so give up that notion.
Trying hard to abide by her wishes.
I believe she is probably right.
So for now, I'm just going to be thankful for what has been accomplished and leave it at that.
Have a great weekend ~ and stay warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment