Tuesday, July 12, 2011

While I Was Napping

We talked about cutting down this umbrella tree
~ just briefly ~

as I thought about losing something that blooms so beautiful in the spring,

but ~
I would love to finally have a patio deck off the back door entrance 
to sit my grill 
instead of the front of the house.


So............while I was napping on Saturday,

I woke up to this.




 This is the other side.


He tried to pull it out with a log chain
and his truck.


and left these lovely skid marks,
on "DRY" ground mind you.


So, he had to get the chain saw out
and start cutting away the top.


and more

and finally


it came out when the top was all cut off.

Hopefully I will be able to show pics 
of my new flagstone patio.

We will see how much progress we make on that project!

Have a great Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment