Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Water Babies

My weekends have been very busy.

 A 4-1/2 hr drive put me at my brother's house

on the 4th of July.

Is it too late to share my 4th of July?

I hope not.

yes, he does his own fireworks


but the best part is seeing his grandchildren in the pool

I call them "water babies"

Twin 3-1/2 year olds

Landon & Parker






This little guy, Wyatt, is going to be 2 in September.

He is the 3rd grandson. 


The parents had a tough time getting him out of the pool.



He even went down the slide by himself.........numerous times.

Cousins



So fun to capture the moments







AND next year, Mia will join them.

Finally a granddaughter ............

Expected in September.


Hope you all enjoyed the 4th.

I sure did!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. they are so cute. they definitely are water babies.

    ReplyDelete