What is in your future?
Your paternal grandparents have 4 sons
and no daughters.
Your paternal grandparents have 3 grandsons,
and you Miss Mia
the first granddaughter......
I can't imagine,
enjoy the ride.
Hope to meet you soon.
Your great aunt.
XOXO

she is precious!!!
ReplyDeleteshe's so cute Lou!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the link problem - I fixed it now if you want to take a peek
btw: loved your note...you are so sweet!
Hey auntie Lou, she is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Such a cutie pie, ya think she'll be kinda spoiled?? :)
ReplyDeleteHey! I am wondering if you went to NaDa farms this weekend??
ReplyDeleteYES! I wasn't planning on it but my original plans fell through so late Friday I decided to make a go of it. So sorry you are having a time with your back and in pain. I think you would have really enjoyed it. I saw pictures of Friday night and it looked absolutely beautiful...almost magical. Hope you get to feeling better real soon! Take care of yourself!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! Aren't grand babies the best?
ReplyDeletetot