Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good Morning America and Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th.  I'm at work and get this link from my brother-in-law.  His daughter Brandi was on Good Morning America.  I had already seen the local Chicago coverage but GMA decided to run a segment on it as well.  Got caught up in that debit card scam happening at Michaels.
 http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/ConsumerNews/video/debit-card-fraud-probed-michaels-stores-13595764?fb_ref=abc-fb-recs

Then I get home from work and got this link from my cousin who lives in Columbus, OH.  Her son was ALSO on GMA Friday morning.  He is the cute little guy holding a sign saying "Love your tuxedo".
http://youtu.be/Vhu7kgQ7D64

Now, what are the chances of a farm girl in the midwest knowing two people on GMA the same day?

Pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty astounding isn't it? And VERY cool!!!
    I love your blog Connie! I am so happy to meet you!
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete