Sunday, May 1, 2011

This is Peace...........

With this mailbox, enter at your own risk.
 Open House
May Day, 2011
I'm brave ~ I will venture in.
I think I could even live here ~
Front porch ~ not too shabby.
Rolled up barb wire ~ certainly reminds me of the farm.
Inside a fountain pool surrounded by stone greets you ~
Mushrooms in all sizes ~
Some very nice displays ~
A mix of eclectic, vintage and primitive ~
That's why I like it ~
Check out this white piece ~ LOVE
Love it
And this colorful piece ~
Punch anyone?
I hope I win the door prize ~
Love this tray stand ~ 
BTW, there are gardens here ~
and greenhouses ~
and more garden art ~
and seating areas ~
and more garden art ~
art even hanging from trees ~
Love this garden edging ~
Just like down on the farm ~
An area to dance ~
And to have picnics ~
Yes, I think I could live here ~
\
This is Peace ~
Can you tell I had a "peaceful" day?
Happy May Day!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! Not for me to live there but I would love to visit YOU living there! :) Can't wait to go out there and browse. Wish I could have been at open house. Very, very peaceful....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa Higby LeFevreMay 9, 2011 at 7:36 PM

    Connie! This is so fun. Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete